SEO is a must for every website which gives visibility to search engines to identify our website which in turn makes our products or service familiar to public.
Why we need SEO?
- It increases the traffic of your website. More users browsing your website there is a possibility of more sales.
- You are increasing brand awareness.
- It helps you to find your target audience.
- You can stay ahead of your competitors.
SEO can help your business in following ways
High traffic to your website :
Search engine optimisation is the most efficient way to get more sales rather than just marketing your products or services by any offline and online methods.
You know Google has the larger market share among search engines when compared to yahoo, bing, baidu..it approximately holds 70% of the market share.
Google has algorithm and it updates the algorithm periodically, This regulates the process of optimisation and streamlines the standard of practice.
Only an expert who knows SEO Singaporethe algorithm of Google can work effectively on optimisation which can bring traffic in legitimately.
Build your Brand through SEO:
The best way to build a brand is to primarily know what your target audience expect in your website.
Finding this you can write a content which can answer all questions of an audience and pick your site by search engine whenever users need an info.
Make sure your content has to be written in such a way that it can earn links from other sites to your content.
If you keep the above in mind then you can select related keywords and write content which can build your brand in search engines.
Find your target audience:
By having an appropriate keywords and content in place you could manage to find your target audience.
A survey tells that 64% of consumer lands in search engine looking for a service or product. So this provide a great opportunity for you to get your site optimized to meet your target audience.
If you can provide a quality business with affordable price then you can very much make more prospects out of the leads coming from your website.
Being ahead of your competitor:
When you optimize your site with quality content and related keywords it do not only increase your page ranking among search engine rather it paves the way to get enquiries ahead of your competitors.
A survey says the site which presents it site in first page of search engine gets an average of 24% of clicks, while in 2nd page gets 13%..By this way you be ahead of your competitors.
Few of our keywords ranking positions in first page:
Keyword: gay trainers
Country: United States, google.com
Keyword: gay fitness trainers
Country: United States, google.com
Keyword: lotus grill hong kong
Country: Hong Kong, google.com.hk
To assess the website and Search Engine Friendliness, we will do the following jobs as preliminary part of SEO Singapore services.
- Site Assessment and Evaluation
- Custom Site Audit
- Analytics Assessment and Key Performance Indicators Strategic Analysis
- Key Phrase Research
- Competitor Research
- Complete Site Audit
Engagement in Optimization:
Meta Tag and Content Optimization
Working with existing site pages to optimize the Meta tags and make organic optimized content recommendations for existing internal site pages. These new optimized codes and content suggestions will be based on our phrase research and sent to you or your designer as .txt files to be pasted into appropriate pages.
Site Map Creation
Creating or optimizing the text and XML site map for your website. This helps search engine spiders move through the website quickly without getting hung up in traditional navigation.
Internal Link Optimization - Implement keyword - rich text links through the site to improve keyword saturation rates, search engine placement, navigation, and usability.
Link Directory Placement
Our link expert will dedicate time targeting link placements with related directories. A master document will be created to track which links were acquired and which are pending.
Long – Term Project Goals:
To establish a monthly Internet marketing campaign that will:
- directly generate a high volume of quality traffic
- attain Internet Branding and Saturation for our website
- rank highly for competitive search terms
After achieving immediate and long-term project goals, potential clients will find them on the Internet through multiple venues, including:
- natural listings on major search engines (e.g., Google, Yahoo, MSN)
- news and press release sites
- local directories and searches
- industry authority sites
- blogs and social media networks
On-Page Optimization REPORT
- Keyword Research and Competition Checking
- Writing Title Tag for the Site (Upto 66 Character)
- Recommend Description (Upto 156 Character)
- Adding Meta Keywords
- H1 Tag Checking
- Adding Site Map Sheet in XML format
- Adding ALT-Tag for the Images (Image Optimization)
- Content Optimization
- Checking Broken Links, 404 Error Pages in the Site
- Creating Verification code in Google
- Creating Web-Master Tool for the Site
- Creating Google Analytics for the site
- Using Canonical URL Tag, to avoid Duplicate Content in your site
- Search Engine Submissions
- Regional Search Engine Submissions
- Social Bookmarking Submissions
- Directory Submissions
- Deep Link Submissions
- Link Wheel
- Image Sharing
- Classified Submission
- Blog Comments
- Forum Posting
On project completion your web site should be more accessible on the Internet in terms of Top rankings for specific keywords across the search engines. If you are looking for a website developer in Singapore, just Google and search "seo Singapore" you will surely find us to help you out.